Staffman Rocks

Hardworking attorney / man of the people / super-hero to fans of 1963 Ford Fairlanes.

Friday, March 18, 2005

It's All in the Wrist...

Today I went golfing. Golfing for me is a series of cart rides punctuated by short, humiliating walks. All in all it's a pretty good time. Today was the first day I've been able to get out all year so my swing was particularly bad. Highlights include hitting one of the tee box markers which shot my ball 40 feet into the air at a 90 degree angle from the box landing just over some elderly gentlemen. I yelled "fore" but I think "aft" or "starboard" may have been more appropriate. There was also an incident involving mooning, but I think the less that is said, the better. Regardless, by the ninth and last hole I was able to bring in a par which ain't too bad.

Tonight my brother is coming to town. The news folks have predicted Hurricane Staffbro to take Nashvegas completely by surprise. There may be more to follow, depending on whether my interest in blogging wanes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home