Staffman Rocks

Hardworking attorney / man of the people / super-hero to fans of 1963 Ford Fairlanes.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Trails to Me

Who knew I was so popular? The Staffman's golf game and the blogging action are going to simultaneously suffer tremendously over the next few weeks. I just found out that most of my weekends for the rest of school are spoken for... Hopefully, I be able to get a couple of good stories out of it. Here's my tour schedule:

This weekend (4/2) --> I'm off to play softball at the UVA tournament. "Play" is probably not the right word.

Next weekend (4/9) --> My mom bought me a plane ticket to South Carolina as a birthday present to her. All my friends should feel lucky that I don't require similar compensation from them.

The weekend after that (4/16) --> Although not set in stone, I'll probably be in D.C. finding a sweet bachelor pad from which to dominate the Washington social scene... Look for my parties to be listed in the Post.

Stories from this weekend are to come later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home