Staffman Rocks

Hardworking attorney / man of the people / super-hero to fans of 1963 Ford Fairlanes.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Some Pain, No Gain

I twisted my ankle yesterday. It hurts pretty bad. I wasn't even doing anything stupid. Now I can't do my cardio workouts so I'm going to have to step up the diet... Sorry ladies. What are you going to do?

It's looking more and more like I'll end up in the same building I spent the summer in, or in a building very close. I found a 1 bedroom (700 sq. ft.) apartment for 1175 that includes utilities. Add in another 150 for parking and I can get out for 1325 total. They say I actually have to go up there to fill out the paperwork and whatnot, which means I've got a trip to D.C. to make.

There's also a 700 sq. ft. studio apartment with an L bend that could be used as a bedroom for about the same price in the same building I stayed in this summer... A one bedrrom there costs 1475, but is 900 sq. ft. You still have to add in parking though... All in all, the outlook is bleak but not hopeless.

In fact, hope is on the horizon because I will be able to work on a car either tomorrow or Saturday. That always makes me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home