Staffman Rocks

Hardworking attorney / man of the people / super-hero to fans of 1963 Ford Fairlanes.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm a St. Louis-natic

I went to "the Lou" for work for a couple of days. I saw the "Gateway to the West" again. I did not stop to admire it, of course, but I totally saw it on the way from the airport to work. Take that, people who say lawyers have no leisure time.

I was very disappointed to not only miss having a Nelly encounter, but to not even hear a Nelly song. I thought they'd be blaring "Country Grammar" from town square. I am not impressed, Show Me State. I did, however, hear several people say things like "are you sitting hurrrrrr?"

I am considering going to the DC101 Chili Cookoff this weekend, if I have time. Not because I like the band "Jet", but because I really like chili. That, and I really want to re-enact that iPod commercial. With the exception that it costs to get in, I think a perfect idea for a flash mob would be to dress in black, iPods in hand, show up right before Jet takes the stage, rock out to "Are You Gonna Be My Girl", iPod commercial style, and then leave right as they take stage.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger broccoflower said...

I accepted a job with a big insurance company a couple of weeks ago. I hope I get to travel somewhurrr cooler than St. Louis, if at all...

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger broccoflower said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home