Staffman Rocks

Hardworking attorney / man of the people / super-hero to fans of 1963 Ford Fairlanes.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Flip Side

So, I had a great Friday not at work, but I made up for it. I was at work from 8 AM to 2:30 AM recently. I won't lie to you, it was very silly. On the walk home, I was once again propositioned (by a different girl), but this time it was more sad than funny. Ok, it was a little funny.

I am watching "Flight of the Conchords". It, on the other hand, is very funny.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger broccoflower said...

2:30 am??? Sweet lord.

I think I'm sold on the "in house counsel" job... my boss let us out at 3pm yesterday, and I usually only work from 7:30am-4pm 5 days a week with zero stress. The pay's probably not as good as some hotshot dc lawyers *cough*
but the quality of life can't be beat... our entire office is closing up one day next month so that we can go out sailing and "seeing how rich people live," according to the head of the office-- made me think of your last entry :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home